onabookbender

Amanda Shofner

Grand Mistress of On a Book Bender. On the path of least revision. Wine supplier for grammar pain sufferers. #BecauseWine. Idea wrangler. Wielder of words. Black coffee drinker.

Amaryllis
Jayne Castle
Rampant
Diana Peterfreund
Bad Behavior
Jennifer Lane
The False Prince
Jennifer A. Nielsen
Light of the Moon (Legend of the Dreamer, Book 1)
David James
Amaryllis (St. Helen's Series #1)

Seduction of a Highland Lass (McCabe Trilogy #2)

Seduction of a Highland Lass (McCabe Trilogy #2) - Sometimes you just need a book to escape in, and Maya Banks does escape books that will curl your toes and hit the spot. Hit all your spots, if you know what I mean. I was having one of those days where I was sick and tired and sick and tired of being sick and tired. Guys, I love books on those kinds of days. I may not have been any less sick and tired, but I sure as hell felt better with a book to get lost in.I'm going to go ahead and admit that this is cheesy. Like, really. AND I AM OKAY WITH THAT. Listen. Escape books are all about the cheese. When you need something to dive into, you don't want serious. You want mushy love with a side of extra hot lovin'. Maya Banks does that will skill. I liked Alaric. I liked Keeley. Their situation flayed me because SO MANY EMOTIONS AND WOE, WOE, WOE.Highlanders are fun. I like this series for the historical setting, the sex, and the emotions. The brothers are tight and loyal and THEY LOVE THEIR WOMEN. I want to dive right into the next book so I can see what happens with Caelen and Rionna. Because, man. Alaric is awesome, but he left things pretty messy in his wake.And I need more books to escape into.