onabookbender

Amanda Shofner

Grand Mistress of On a Book Bender. On the path of least revision. Wine supplier for grammar pain sufferers. #BecauseWine. Idea wrangler. Wielder of words. Black coffee drinker.

Amaryllis
Jayne Castle
Rampant
Diana Peterfreund
Bad Behavior
Jennifer Lane
The False Prince
Jennifer A. Nielsen
Light of the Moon (Legend of the Dreamer, Book 1)
David James
Amaryllis (St. Helen's Series #1)

Maximum Witch: That Old Black Magic Series, Book 3

Maximum Witch (That Old Black Magic,  #3) - Jodi Redford Original review: http://onabookbender.com/2012/07/11/review-maximum-witch-by-jodi-redford/Need to save the world? Have a threesome! What? It’s a solid plan in times of crisis, and Jodi Redford executes it brilliantly. What I love about this series is that it doesn’t take itself too seriously — shark shifters, anyone? — yet provides us with a wonderful (and often necessary) escape. When I have the time, it is easy to sit down and read these books in a single afternoon, and that’s exactly what I did with Maximum Witch.Despite this being a series, you don’t have to have read That Voodoo You Do or The Seven Year Witch to understand what’s going on in Maximum Witch. And other than Willa showing up as a character in one or both (I forget, honestly) of these books, there is really very little overlap. What I’m saying is that you can pick up this book read on with pleasure without being confused because you’re missing some vital information.If you’re looking for a fun romp in the water with a HEA, I would thrust a copy of Maximum Witch into your arms, and then skip off happily into the sunset. Max is a shark shifter! Willa is a [name redacted to avoid spoiling anything]! Together the sparks fly! Also, they try to save the world. What more could you want from a lighthearted PNR? I don’t really have more to say than that, other than I know that I am going to continue seeking out other books by Jodi Redford because her books are funny, sexy, and my own little guilty pleasure.